Saturday, July 29, 2017

Thank you to a wonderful friend of my blog,who emailed me and said another person was using some of my photos who used them to post photos to different wrestling sites.  I appreciate his concern and I hope that everyone that shares my photos to please give me credit.  I came across some great photos of Dave and I will give credit to Roger Baker who took these photos.


Great photos.  

So I would appreciate anyone using someones photos to please recognize the owner of the photography.  

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I worked at the Welland Arena in the 80's. I was 16, long-haired, and I remember Jimmy Valiant saying I could pass as some on the card...lol. The Wrestlers came every summer & Dave was promoting. He had the Bear at that time. I did security for the dressing rooms and the guys semi-let me in we'll say. Helping Chris Colt get cut, watching the Bear playfully take a swipe at a tough co-worker that scared the hell out of him, and watching Little Mr T. nearly get into it with some of main guys, and chatting with the Sheik's wife while he had a separate dressing room were some highlights.She was a classy lady. This was the best times of my life.

    ReplyDelete