Monday, March 2, 2020

WRESTLING POSTERS & RESULTS

Thank you for everyone for sticking with me over the past number of years.  I have finally made a copy of all the wrestling posters from Dave's shows from 1971 to 1985.  Mind you, some are sparse and details of the matches may not be available.  I ask that anyone who attended these shows to please let me know of the results and photos that you may have.  I would appreciate it very much.  Being a part of Dave McKigney's shows throughout Ontario was a pleasure and an honour to see Dave night after night, along with the great and world wide famous wrestlers he had on his tours.  Nothing like this will happen again.  

I will start with 1971 and continue on.  Each wrestling show will be a separate entry, so I can fill in results, pictures when they become available.  Some posters will not be of Dave's shows, but will feature his wrestlers. 

Thank you for everyone to continue to checking out Big Bear Wrestling!

RUDY.

No comments:

Post a Comment