Monday, December 12, 2016

These photos are not mine but are definitely worthwhile and amazing.
I saw Dave drive this Ford pickup truck many times.  One night I was driving home from work around 11:45 p.m going north on Bathurst Street approaching Sheppard Avenue, and I saw his truck turn out ahead of me.  I pulled up alongside and waved at him to pull over.  He had left his jacket in my car the previous weekend when I drove him and Eric "The Red" Hanson back to Toronto from the show at Cobo Hall in Detroit.  We dropped Eric off at the Hamilton Bus Depot so he could grab the bus to Grimsby where he lived.  What a memorable night!
Again the above is not my photo but a great shot of Dave McKigney in 1970.   Please let me know if anyone knows more about this photo.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment